Monday 11 August 2008

A little up date.........

   Things have been a little slow for me, but I am now safely into a healthier life style. I now do 20 min's on the stepper followed by some sit ups, stomach crunches, and press ups. That all takes place in the morning. I have now reduced my drinking down aswell, trying for no mid-week drinking and only on the weekends.

     On a side note I am sailing a lot more now, which is good and I think dad is trying to improve his fitness aswell. I am however spending a lot more of my time web site designing which is good but it takes some of my concentration away from sailing, but I am enjoying my life at this junction. I have moved back to Cheshire now and I am looking at a career as a web site designer/developer, maybe freelance,  but with a large amount of sailing thrown in.

Anyway play safe

J

No comments: