Monday 31 March 2008

tune up series

Well both myself and dad wanted to go sailing on Sunday, so a compromise was made. He sailed the morning race and I the afternoon, although I did do a 6 mile bike ride in the morning before going down to the club. So to the racing I got a shabby start in the first race and never really featured in the race and to top it off went in backwards aswell twice in two week!! The second race saw another exceptional start from me, a capsize on the start line while trying to do a slam dunk port flyer!!! oh yes right in front of the committee boat!! skills I tell you! Anyway i managed to move my way back up the fleet to fourth on the water and 3rd overall in the race. I have to mention rob wilberham who sailed very nicely to beat me for second, well done man. All in all it was a fun day and it was good for me to get back into the swing of things.

cheerio

jimmy

No comments: